I am new to this Forum and I am currently developing something on a VM on which I don’t have admin rights.
Now to my Issue:
I fetch data from the web and store the link in a DataTable to use it later.
If a certain condition matches the stored Website should open in Firefox.
But If it tries to open the site I get the following Error:
- I checked the extension. Deactivated & Activated it.
- In IE the site opens - but I can’t use IE.
- I fetch the data from an open Firefox Browser so the extension should be fine.
- I work on “Studio 2017.1.6.522 Enterprise Edition”
- I added the site to trusted Websites.
I tested the “Open Browser” with the same site locally and it works fine.
So I guess the VM has some different configs which I can not change.