UiPath Extension for firefox not working

Hi
I have being trying to automate browser based activity with UiPath 2020.2.0 beta 108. I am using Firefox for the same. Two days back the program was running completely fine. But now it is showing me error “Open Browser: Cannot communicate with the browser, please check the UiPath extension.” I have tried all the suggested steps to rectify it(1. Restarting the browser. 2. Removing the extension and adding again. 3 Tried in both 32 bit and 64 bit firefox. 4. Checking the Registry Edit). Still I am getting the same error.
Please help.

@shreearchita
is ensured that uipath extension is allowed to be active in Firefox private modus?
you can check and reconfigure in FF, just type about:addons into the adress bar and check the UiPath Addon and its settings

@ppr Thanks for the reply. I checked allow for private mode in add-on. Still getting the same error.

Hi @shreearchita

Did anything change as far as the browser is concerned? What is the version of your Firefox?

Hi @loginerror
Version for firefox is 74, 64bit.
I got a new issue: it is not able to communicate with other browsers as well.

@shreearchita

Can you share a screenshot of your chrome and firefox on task manager ?

@mz3bel
Yes. Shared the screenshot. Firefox is 32 bit but I have tried in 64 bit also.

1 Like

@shreearchita

As i unterstand, you already installed the extension on both chrome and firefox right ? And still you can’t use UiPath on both of them right ?

Have you tried on IE ? Also check if you have something like this on your chrome :point_down:

Few more things to try:

• update all activity packages to the latest versions (20.2.0)
  • if all else fails, try to reinstall Studio from scratch

@mz3bel
Yes you are right. Even after installing extension it didn’t work. In IE, it is telling that uipath can’t communicate with the browser

1 Like

@loginerrorw
I have reinstalled UiPath, still getting same error.

1 Like

@shreearchita

Please, share a screenshot of your Chrome… as mentioned before, on my previous post…