Uipath dealing with putty application

Hello
I need to work with putty application , write commands and get its output and store it in an excel file or in a txt file if the excel is not possible.
Are there activities for that ?
Or else how can i manage to get all the information that i need
Thank you in advance

@Dhouha_Cherif

1. Use “Start Process” Activity: Use the “Start Process” activity in UiPath to launch PuTTY.

2. Automate Commands: Use the “Type Into” activity to input commands into the PuTTY terminal window.

3. Capture Output: Use screen scraping techniques like “Get Text” or “Screen Scraping” to capture the output from PuTTY.

4. Write to File: Use the “Write Text File” activity to write the output to a text file. If you prefer Excel, you can write the data to a CSV file, which can be opened in Excel.

cheers…!

If I use get text or screen scrapping can i get all the data displayed?
Even if it is a long list ?

@Dhouha_Cherif

Yes, you can use “Get Text” or “Screen Scraping” Activities to capture long lists of data displayed in applications like PuTTY. These Activities can handle scrolling and capture large amounts of data displayed on the screen. Just make sure to indicate the correct UI element that contains the data you want to extract.

cheers…!

Ok perfect
Thank you very much

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.