Job title: Customer Success Manager
Job role: Other Role
Company name: UiPath
Employment Type: Full Time
Seniority level: Senior, more than 5 years
- Maintain high levels of customer engagement (including on site meetings) with a focus on customer satisfaction and loyalty.
- Conduct workshops, product demos, trainings, business reviews and proactively suggest solutions to common customer challenges.
- Continuously identify and develop new uses for UiPath that drive adoption and that align to customers’ business needs and strategic goals.
- Proactively spot and correct any issues that could affect customer satisfaction or retention
- Coach customers to be product experts and train their teams on UiPath best practices so they become increasingly self-sufficient.
- Mentor and provide guidance to newer CSMs and partner with UiPath’s Account Executives to help them be more effective.
- Partner closely with other cross-functional team members to translate business needs and product requirements into new solutions for
- Develop Customer Success assets and methods, and work with the Key Account Managers from Sales to create new or refine existing onboarding
- Help drive customer case studies and indirectly, customer
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering or computer science with over 8 years of work experience
- 7+ years relevant work experience in a customer-facing customer success, account management or strategic consulting organization. SaaS experience a benefit.
- Solid technical background with hands on experience in digital
- Experience in technical support, project management, technical sales and consultancy
- Familiarity with software and front-end development
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Self-motivated, proactive team player with innovative ideas to inspire customer loyalty and adoption.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills. Proven experience building strong internal and external relationships.
- Proven track record in a highly-professional customer service in a dynamic, start-up environment.
- Diplomacy, tact, and poise under pressure when working through customer issues.
- Empathize with every aspect of the customer experience, putting customers’ needs first
- Security clearance (past or current) is highly desirable