This topic goes in-depth about the improvements in various activities. To read about other products, please navigate to the main topic here.
Mail package brings a new activity Outlook Mail Messages Trigger which allows you to set up a trigger to watch for incoming/outgoing mail messages that match a filter criteria.
Get IMAP Mail Messages can work with mail providers like 163.com. When the new parameters ClientName and ClientVersion are set, the activity identifies the client implementation to the server.
There are some bug fixes as well:
- Fixed an issue in Save Attachments that caused the activity to fail with “length cannot be less than 0” for some emails.
- An issue has been fixed in Save Mail Message activity. Now the activity creates the missing folder structure.
- Fixed an issue in Exchange activities in case of O365 Interactive authentication that prompted the user to provide the credentials at each run.
- An issue has been fixed for Send Exchange Mail Message when SaveCopy option was checked that caused an email with attachments to not appear in the shared mailbox’s Sent Items folder.
UiPath.AmazonWebServices.Activities 2.0.0 brings a new set of activities to help automate AWS IAM (Identity & Access Management) operations. Examples of operations that can be automated using these new activities:
- Users: create/update/delete users, change user password.
- Groups: create/update/delete groups, add/remove users to/from group.
- Roles: create/update/delete roles, add/remove roles to/from instance profiles.
- Policies: create/update/delete inline and managed policies, add/remove policies to/from IAM identities (users, groups, roles).
For Each Object in Bucket and Download Object to File activities have been updated with new parameters to make it easier to deal with folders within a bucket.