UiPath Certification - time limits for Online Quiz & Practical Exam

On average, how long does in normally take to complete the Practical exam? Time wise, how does it compare to the Advanced RPA course final lesson (Generate Yearly Report For Vendor)?

Are there time limits imposed on the Online Quiz and the Practical Exam? If so, what are they?

Thanks

5 Likes

Actually you should try the FAQ section. It has all the answers that you need :slight_smile:

Q: What does the RPA Developer Advanced Certification exam consist of?

A: Phase I - Theoretical exam (Quiz)
You can take the quiz anytime. After you comply with the Legal & Payment terms, you have 90 minutes at your disposal to answer 45 multiple answer questions, with a minimum passing score of 70%. You have three attempts to pass the quiz, otherwise a new payment will be required. Keep in mind that you have to wait 24H before attempting to take the quiz again. For each additional attempt, a number of points will be deducted from your score.

Phase II - Practical exam

Once you have passed your theoretical exam, you can enrol for the practical one at any time, by starting your own session, which doesn’t require any supervision.

You have 3h30m at your disposal to solve the exercise displayed, with a minimum passing score of 70%. Keep in mind that there are only three attempts to pass the practical exam, otherwise a new voucher will be required. For each additional attempt, a number of points will be deducted from your score. Last but not least, you have to wait 24H before attempting to take the exam again.

5 Likes

Thanks, I’ve read through the FAQs. My concern is this: Although I’ve completed all Advanced RPA coursework, all assignments in Advance RPA course have taken much longer than 3.5 hours. Lots of steps, testing, etc. Before committing to time off from work to attempt certification, I would like to know if the Practical exam is comparable to the Advanced RPA course assignments time wise. Thanks,

5 Likes

Yes, the whole purpose of keeping it itself-paced is so that one learns and becomes familiar with the process of building automations using UiPath.
And it is understandable that it will require some time.

Now certifications per say are not self-paced like trainings.

And to answer your question, the time is enough to complete and comparable taking the fact that you have already undergone the academy trainings

I have gone through each level myself and its sufficient.

All the very best for when you make time and undergo the process :slight_smile:

10 Likes

Thanks for the answer. Might be a good idea to repeat the course assignments from scratch a few times, from start to finish (focusing more on start-finish completion time), before attempting certification. I’ll add these steps into certification preparation plan. Thanks for your time and information :slight_smile:

6 Likes

Q: How can I prepare for the certification exams?
A: We strongly recommend that you complete the Level 1 - Foundation Training, Level 2 – Orchestrator Training and Level 3 – Advanced Training

4 Likes

Please tell the passing marks for qualifying first Phase I - Theoretical exam (Quiz)

2 Likes

Hi Isha,

Pardon me, but why don’t you register there and find out about it yourself? It’s THAT simple. Everything is right there. The rules, the time you’ll be provided etc, etc.

Besides, if you scroll up a bit and read one of @nadim.warsi 's answers, you’ll find out the exact answer to your question.

A: Phase I - Theoretical exam (Quiz)
You can take the quiz anytime. After you comply with the Legal & Payment terms, you have 90 minutes at your disposal to answer 45 multiple answer questions, with a minimum passing score of 70%. You have three attempts to pass the quiz, otherwise a new payment will be required. Keep in mind that you have to wait 24H before attempting to take the quiz again. For each additional attempt, a number of points will be deducted from your score.

Regards,
Siddharth

4 Likes

hi paulab,

are you done with the certification code exam? whats the level of exam with respect to assignment 1,2. what is the difficulty and time level?
thanks in advance.

Hi,

right now certificate is free.
I still have 3 attempts to pass the quiz or I can try few times more (because of free to pay terms till the end of march)?

Regards
Tomasz

For each additional attempt, a number of points will be deducted from your score.
what is meaning of this line…which score ??

3 Likes

Initially there was a condition for retake that if you do then some marks will be deducted by default form your score. Im not seeing this now in the FAQ section so i think they have removed it

Phase I - Theoretical exam (Quiz)
You can take the quiz anytime. After you comply with the Legal & Payment terms, you have 90 minutes at your disposal to answer 45 multiple answer questions, with a minimum passing score of 70%. You have three attempts to pass the quiz, otherwise a new payment will be required. Keep in mind that you have to wait 24 H before attempting to take the quiz again.

Phase II - Practical exam

Once you have passed your theoretical exam, you can enroll for the practical one at any time, by starting your own session, which doesn’t require any supervision.

You have 3h30m at your disposal to solve the exercise displayed, with a minimum passing score of 70%. Keep in mind that there are only three attempts to pass the practical exam, otherwise a new voucher will be required. Last but not least, you have to wait 24 H before attempting to take the exam again.

1 Like

70% is the pass mark. So we exactly need to get 32 questions correct out of the 45.

the quiz and practice are currently free, with a new payment will be required you mean that we pay for 3 new attempts or do we get them for free though we didn’t pay the first time?

This has been extended for 1 more Quater :slight_smile:
Now its free until June!!!

3 Likes

Is it extended till June 2019?

1 Like

Hi @nadim.warsi
As of now(03/24/19 11:44 PM EST) I can still see below-

FREE Advanced RPA Developer certification until March 31st, 2019

URL

1 Like

Lets wait for the good news to come out officially on the page! :upside_down_face:
Will let you know otherwise

2 Likes

We really like our Community here at UiPath :wink:

3 Likes

Don’t think I’m stalking you @loginerror :stuck_out_tongue:
But, I’m desperate to know it, if anyone can spill the beans on this forum :wink:
Any insider information …

2 Likes