Uipath Advanced Developer Certification

Hello guys,

It’s good news :drum: :drum:

Just to inform you that Uipath Advanced Developer Certification for free extended till 31st March 2020.

If not done then complete it within that time ASAP.

49 Likes

Superb @lakshman.

It is very good news…

Regards
Balamurugan.S

8 Likes

Can’t I do It again? Haha

9 Likes

Anyway, our certificates are going to expire right? So, we can do that now it seems @Lahiru.Fernando @lakshman.

8 Likes

I have heard about this validity period… but I’m not sure whether it is still active or not… I mean whether that validity period is being considered or not… .anyone has any idea on that?

7 Likes

Every technical certificate will be valid for one year as far as I know @Lahiru.Fernando , we have the note as well in the certificate. So, we must write the exam again to extend the validation I guess

7 Likes

Yeah… I also just checked… it says it is valid for one year… I actually logged in to the certification platform too… But there is no place for us to retake the exams… :thinking:

Do we need to wait till it is expired?

7 Likes

Yes, when the certificate expires, we will have that button enabled :smile: . My certificate will expire in late May, so, I want the certificate exam to be extended till June :rofl:

7 Likes

haha… my one is getting expired in February 12th… I think I can take it during this extension period haha :rofl:

7 Likes

you are going to get the certificate for one more year :smiley:, hopefully it will extend till June. Lets see how it goes

5 Likes

@HareeshMR @Lahiru.Fernando

Mine already expired last month only. Will contact Uipath support team and let you know guys.

8 Likes

Let’s hope it will extend… :slight_smile: don’t worry …

@lakshman
Do you have that option available in your certification platform?

6 Likes

@Lahiru.Fernando

I don’t have any option to retake exam.

4 Likes

Where the expire date was mentioned? I didn’t see any date can you please assist

4 Likes

You will have the date issued in the certificate. From that date, one year we have to check. Exact same day may be :smiley:

4 Likes

Regards,
Karthik Byggari

17 Likes

Great news! I’m about the complete, End of Dec is really rush.

7 Likes

It’s really good news @lakshman :partying_face: :partying_face:

7 Likes

@hongliu

Welcome to our uipath community.

Now you have time till March.

Go through Level 3 Training in Academy and also learn REFramework if you already not then attempt Practical Exam.

All the best @hongliu :grinning:

8 Likes

Thank You @lakshman for this useful info. Even I am looking for the same.
Just getting into RE and then I’ll be attempting it.

6 Likes