Ui robot automatic execution

HI all

Once i start to run my robot in jobs in Orchestrator it will display “command has been sent”…but in local machine it wont execute automatically unless i click start in UI robot…Could you people tel me how to execute automatically without clicking manually . I have attached “UI robot” i should click that to execute in local machine ,if not it wont execute

Make sure you have configured and provision that machine with orchestrator properly.

@rohanjs94,

Make sure UiRobot.exe service is running before.

Its running but manually i have to click that “blank process” in ui robot to run …if not it wont run…

Its running but manually i have to click that “blank process” in ui robot to run …if not it wont run… i want it to run automatically

Please look into this issue .
@andrzej.kniola

Make sure your robot is Unattended type (or Development if testing).
Make sure that you’re running it on correct robot, and its credentials are set correctly (including domain).

Check if the process works correctly if machine is started, but noone is logged in.
Check if the process runs as expected on other machine if possible.

If all above proves unsuccessful, please give your Studio, Robot and Orchestrator versions, as well OS version of where you’re trying to run.

1 Like