UI Path Orchestrator error

Hi Guys .
I’m using community edition. When i connect my robot it will display the following error(Attached screen shot) what should i need to do. And also i have create a scheduler. when i try to run a scheduler it also display the license error
Thanks

1 Like

Hi
May I know what was the robot type chosen while creating robot
Kindly change the type of robot chosen to other type and try once

And also check whether the machine name is mentioned correctly in orchestrator
And ensure that domain and username is mention correctly while creating robot that is in your machine in cmd window type as whoami and that would show us the username and domain

Mention the same while creating robot in robot tab in orchestrator

Cheers @vivek_sivam

1 Like

Hi @Palaniyappan
Ok i’m try to create new robot.
At the time of robot creation i have select the “standard robot” then these are the following types only available.
image .
And also where should i get URL for orchestrator URL
Thanks

1 Like

Awesome
Choose unattended as robot type and mention the orchestrator url as per this blog

Cheers @vivek_sivam

1 Like

Hi @Palaniyappan
When i select unattended it will display the below error.
image.
Please let me know the URL. I couldn’t find it from the blog

1 Like

Fine
Then try with development bot type
@vivek_sivam

@Palaniyappan
In my list there is no development bot type
Thanks

Then free up any unattended bot like disconnect it and try choosing unattended bot here in robot type
Cheers @vivek_sivam

Hi @Palaniyappan
I have deleted my all previous services and then create new one that time only i’m getting the error. Is there any other option to check the Robot still available or how to free up any unattended bot
Thanks

We can check for the Available robot type in LICENSE tab
Go to right top of the orchestrator and click on your name and click on license option
Cheers @vivek_sivam

Hi @Palaniyappan
Can you please confirm the above one. I couldn’t find the option mentioned by you
Thanks

No not this buddy
Once after getting to tenant page at the right top of that page your name will be displayed as a round icon
Click on it and it will drop down few options under which choose License tab
Cheers @vivek_sivam

Hi @Palaniyappan
Oh ok. Is this correct ?

From this i don’t have any Unattended robot correct?

Fine
Yah tats correct
So no go to your cloud page where we will be clicking on Services tab and then tenant link
But before clicking on tenant link in services page, to the side of tenant link we got an option called ACTION where we allocate the license for different robot type

Then re login to the https://platform.uipath.com and then click on services tab and tenant link
Now we will be able to unattended bot in license tab and then create the robot of such type

Cheers @vivek_sivam

Hi @Palaniyappan
Sorry i’m confused.
Can you please give some additional steps

Fine
We don’t have any unattended robot to be used right
So for that we are trying to allocate ourself with unattended robots
For that we need to get to the first page once after logging in to http://platform.uipath.com
Where before clicking on tenant link in services page, to the side of tenant link we got an option called ACTION where we allocate the license for different robot type

Then again re login to the same website and then click on services tab and tenant link
Now we will be able to unattended bot in license tab and then create the robot of such type

Cheers @vivek_sivam

Is this correct?

1 Like

Yah click on the edit option
@vivek_sivam

So for i have login into the cloud and create a new service then click on edit. After that following options will display

1 Like

Yah in unattended mention as 1
Then save it

After that relogin again to the url https://platform.uipath.com

Then try to create the robot of type unattended
Cheers @vivek_sivam

2 Likes