Type next row in web application

I need to type the next item in a read range got from a for each as the second entry to a text area in a website. But once I made the type into dynamic adding “+counter.ToString+” it doesn’t validate and it also stops the RPA when it reaches type into activity.

Can I make Type Into dynamic? Please help me to solve this.

can you post the Type into activity here, as well as paste your selector here?

< html app=‘chrome.exe’ title=‘MYOB - Invoice’ / >
< webctrl id=‘Input_*’ tag=‘TEXTAREA’ parentclass=‘gYgyJ h0p11 form-group__input-group"+counter.ToString+"’ idx=‘1’ / >

Paste this here (make sure its all in one line)

"< html app='chrome.exe' title='MYOB - Invoice' / >< webctrl id='Input_*' tag='TEXTAREA' parentclass='gYgyJ h0p11 form-group__input-group"+counter.ToString+"' idx='1' / >"

Thank you very much for your response…
Now it says that…

I copied it correctly

sorry use this instead, there were some spacing issues with tthe old one

"<html app='chrome.exe' title='MYOB - Invoice' /><webctrl id='Input_*' tag='TEXTAREA' parentclass='gYgyJ h0p11 form-group__input-group"+counter.ToString+"' idx='1' />"

Now I’m getting this one

Whats the original value here before you changed it? Can you recapture the element and post it here?

"<html app='chrome.exe' title='MYOB - Invoice' /><webctrl id='Input_SyNl3Eyis3D' tag='TEXTAREA' />"

Then I added “parentclass” item from UI explorer

Can you post the selector with the original parentclass here?

"<html app='chrome.exe' title='MYOB - Invoice' /><webctrl id='Input_SyNl3Eyis3D' tag='TEXTAREA' parentclass='gYgyJ h0p11 form-group__input-group' />

"

Why did you add counter.toString to parentclass name? Is the parentclass of the second textbox something like …input-group1 then the third one …input-group2 ?

That’s what I also had a doubt about. I wanted to go to next line as marked in red

Please correct me if I have put the counter in the wrong place

CN you capture the invoice field of the second line and post here?

Then capture third line selector and post here

Second Line

<html app='chrome.exe' title='MYOB - Invoice' /><webctrl id='Input_HkOx2NJojhP' tag='TEXTAREA' />

Third one

<html app='chrome.exe' title='MYOB - Invoice' /><webctrl id='Input_Hy6KqCis2P' tag='TEXTAREA' />

in uiexplorer select active accessibility

this will produce a better selector. e.g. account field row 1 =

account field row 2 =

Now you can just replace the idx value with counter.toString like this
"<wnd app='chrome.exe' cls='Chrome_WidgetWin_1' title='MYOB - Invoice - Google Chrome' /><ctrl name='MYOB - Invoice' role='document' /><ctrl name='Account' role='editable text' idx='"+counter.toString+"' />"

Note: the above works for all the fields except the “Description” field because the idx for description field row 1 = 14 for some reason…, for descrption field you might need a custom counter e.g row 1 = 14, row 2 = 17 and so on…
description field row 1 =

descrption row 2

This is great… Can you explain me further how to create a custom counter? Because now it straightaway go to “Account” field without typing the description?

Another thing to know, what is this “idx” exactly means?

And for some reason “ctrl name” also does not appear.