Type into mistakes sometimes

Hi everyone,

I am saving a string variable “Please find the request form in your email and send back to us” and tying it in a area in Salesforce using type into activity. Bot often types mistakenly like ples fnd the request. This happens only when I run the bot in laptop coz in my desktop not even single time I found this mistake.

Thanks
Ulaga

1 Like

Hhmm. This is strange. Did you try using Windows Message or Simulate?

Thanks,
Rammohan B.

Tried simulate click but same result and not used windows message.

Is there any specific field in salesforce that you are trying with? Is it lightning or classic?

Can you add a screenshot of the field or attach a workflow may be if possible.

Thanks,
Rammohan B.

If you are doing it the standard simluated hardware way (not SimulateType or SendWindowsMessages) then it could be that you need to slow down the keystrokes by editing the property DelayBetweenKeys. The default is 10 milliseconds. Try upping it to 15-20 milliseconds or more to see if that works.

@Rammohan91 Even typeinto does insert all characters in web browser also some time? Is there any way to solve it?

@Rammohan91 Please find the snapshots below where typing in and properties of Type into activity

email_delete Typeinto_delete

Hey @Boopathi

Looks like you are into a send email window.

Can you please confirm if its a lightning or classic view of the salesforce? I would like to do this at my end.

Also, please tell me the browser that you have been working with.

Thanks,
Rammohan B.

It’s classic. IE browser. Thank u. It is not happening every time. If we run 10 times it may appear once or twice.

1 Like