Type into activities does not enter full string and go ahead

hello,
I develop SAP automation proces. In my proces i have a lot of type into. When UIPath would like enter the long string, the type into only half and go ahead to next activity.

Hi @Gmol_Jakub

How many character you are entering?

Have you tried with Simulate Type?

Regards
Gokul

1 Like

i havent tried. sometimes its 200characters . Everything was good before Sap update from 7.6 to 7.7

Hi @Gmol_Jakub

Before Type into activity Just Use delay activity 00:00:05 and check it

o course, delay works but i have maybe 100 activietes type into in my process

If you need to enter all the character, you have use Delay before type into activity @Gmol_Jakub

@Gmol_Jakub ,
Increase the timeout of the activity , since it is too much characters, the activity might time out and thus only writes half of the characters

You can find the timeout in Properties>Target> Timeout

Increasing time out to 60000 (1 min)

yes it also works. But im a litle confused because it dosent mater in 7.6 SAP. UIPath waited , and when finish typing he go ahead . Now its crazy

Have you update all the package that are need for the project @Gmol_Jakub

Hello @Gmol_Jakub

Can you print the same to some Note pad and check whether it prints the entire values. Can you also try with different input methods and check the same and you can increase the delay between keys by updating the property.

DelayBetweenKeys

Thanks

yes i did .

For Now, You can try with some Delay Millisecond @Gmol_Jakub

Instead of Type into activities with huge Strings to type, use Copy and Paste method.
So use “Set to clipboard” activity and pass your huge string and then use “Send Hotkey” or “keyboard shortcuts” activity with ctrl + v.
This can remove all the 4 seconds DelayBefores.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.