Tyepinto

Can we use type into activity with while loop?

Hi,

Yes, we can use it inside While loop. Do you face any problem?

Regards,

I want to add my datatable headers into the claim type, can I use while with type into inside it?

Hi,

We’ll be able to achieve it using While activity.
However, it might be better to use ForEachRow or ForEachUiElement, depending on your requirement.

Regards,

Hello @bakrious12

You can use TypeInto in the loops like for each, do while or while. Please share the issue that you are facing and the actual requirement.

Thanks

@bakrious12 Type into and passing hotkey both should work!

Main.xaml (22.1 KB)
I want my 11 headers of my data table each on the claim type, check main you will understand more

Hi @bakrious12

Yea you can do it…use for each ui element and inside it

Add the type into activity and pass the currwntelemement(make sure you selector should be generic not specific to first element) as input element and in typeinto text pass dt.Columns(counter).coulmnname

After that, Add assign with a integer variable counter(initial value to be zero) and give value as counter + 1

Counter is basically to increment your column index so that the new cplumn can be fetched for every loop

Cheers

Thankyou it worked but its writing in one claim type I want it to go through 11 claim type i added
Main.xaml (20.8 KB)
here is what i have done please check!

Hi @bakrious12

I cannot currently view your xaml…may i know what did you select in for eqch uielwment loop. Can you show the selector…the selector should be generic or should not contain any details specific to your first field

Cheers

Hi @bakrious12

I saw your xaml…and from the screenshot I cannot see the selector. Can you identify the correct first element this looks partial…Try giving something till tag=‘td’

Alternately If you can open ui elplorer and check the element you can get a better selector. As I donot have access to your site I cannot give you selector , but if you can give a screenshot of selector in ui element can help identifying a better one

try identifying from ui tree a selector row which contains claim type so that it would be unique

cheers

should i change anything??

Hi @bakrious12

you indicated whole of the table…Can you indicate only the element that you need that is the first box and see… That would give the correct selector and from that select a td which has innertext or aaname as ‘Claim Type’

Selector would look something like this

SyntaxEditor Code Snippet

<webctrl tag='TABLE' /> <webctrl tag='TBODY' /> <webctrl tag='TD' aaname='Claim Type' /> <webctrl tag='TR' />

cheers

1 Like

its wroking on the first box but I want it for example ( first column name on the first box, second column name on the second box, third column name on the third box and so on) all the columns are being written on the first box one after one I just want it to go to the below boxes

Hi @bakrious12

I get your point… For that you have to change the selector and find a selector which will highlight first if idx is one and then second if idx is 2 and so on or in For each ui element find selector which will loop through all the similar elements .For that use ui explorer and find a selector I gave you how the selector looks already… Find something similar to it

cheers

here is my selector I tried replacing table row with a variable (counter) like youtube video but still didnt work if I missing anything please tell me

Hi @bakrious12

Good progress…

What you have to do is…spy the first second and third cella/blocks you need …see what is changing or getting incremented…and you have to change that value accordingly.

And mostly you have to change tr tag…which you dint select third from bottom…not the table row in the last row

Cheers