Trigger the bot whenever mail received in uipath state machine

Hi Anyone Know about the trigger the bot when where mail received in UiPath state machine
help me guy’s

Hi @krishnapriya_Anu, welcome to the Community.

You can take a look at UiPath’s Integration Services in order to trigger the process based on incoming mail.

https://docs.uipath.com/integration-service/automation-cloud/latest/user-guide/introduction

Hope this helps,
Best Regards.

No bro

I want to trigger the bot by using the State Machine

@krishnapriya_Anu

You can use Invoke Process activity based on your requirements. Can you provide more details on your expectations here, so that we can analyze them?

Best Regards.

Actually My process is get the attachment for the mail and extract the Details from the invoice attachments And store the details in the Excel
When where mail received to the Mail Id the Bot will trigger the process.

@krishnapriya_Anu

Thats exactly why Integration Services are used. Please go through the concepts of Outlook connectors & triggers.

Best Regards.

You can Save Attachment In Specific Folder and make Trigger on This Folder when Have File Your Process Starting

@krishnapriya_Anu

Please check this for full details

https://docs.uipath.com/orchestrator/automation-cloud/latest/user-guide/event-triggers#event-triggers-created-using-uipath-activities

Cheers

In this integration service, check every 5 minutes. Whenever an email is received by the Gmail bot, it will trigger the process.

@krishnapriya_Anu

There is an option to configure the Connector-Event in such a way that a specific process can be triggered immediately after a mail is received.

Best Regards.

Actually i too follow the Same steps

But also in the connection show the Checking foe events 5 minutes

@krishnapriya_Anu

Click on the 5 Minutes hyperlink & you can custom-set the default event checking time to as low as 1 minute.

Best Regards.

Whenever an email is received by the Gmail bot, the bot will trigger the process immediately. For example, if a mail is received at 9:02 AM, the bot will trigger the process. Similarly, if another mail is received at 9:45 AM, the bot will trigger the process again.