The user has to choose wich process should start

The user has to choose wich of the three process should the robot start.
And the robot should start the chosen process. How do I do that in Uipath?

hi @Puppedli
Use Input Dialog activity & pass the string variable & use start process activity

Thanks
Ashwin S

1 Like

But I have three workflows and each workflow opens a word file and do stuff in the world file. My Problem is I don’t know how the user can choose from the three workflow to start

Fine
is that three workflows are in same PROCESS or three different PROCESS
Cheers @Puppedli

in the same

awesome
lets keep all these three workflows in three xaml files in the project folder itself
–keep the main xaml with these activities in sequence
–use like a flowchart and from START connect a INPUT DIALOG BOX ACTIVITY
–where in the input dialog box along the property panel with options mention the workflow name {“workflowname1”,“workflowname2”,“workflowname3”} so that it will come in the input dialog box as option,…where the user can choose any one from that
–get the output from the input dialog box activity and store them in a string variable named str_output
–now use FLOW DECISION activity where in the condition mention as
str_output = "yourprocessname1"
if true it will goto TRUE part where we can connect to a INVOKE WORKFLOW FILE activity and this activity can call that workflow1 from project folder
if its false it will goto FALSE part where we can connect another FLOW DECISION ACTIVITY and mention the condition likethis
str_output = "yourprocessname2"
if true it will goto TRUE part where we can connect to a INVOKE WORKFLOW FILE activity and this activity can call that workflow2 from project folder
if its false it will goto FALSE part where we can connect with a INVOKE WORKFLOW FILE activity and this activity can call that workflow3 from project folder

Hope this would help you
Cheers @Puppedli

Thank, that hepled a lot :slight_smile:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.