“The tag present in the reparse point buffer is invalid” when trying to publish automation

I am facing this issue while publishing and also I did check , there are no duplicate .git files in the Project folder.

Can anyone please assist?

@Shreya_Rao1

Did you try recloning the repo and then try to publish?

Or do a pull rebase and then publish?

Cheers

No I haven’t Tried anything you mentioned.

@Shreya_Rao1

Can you please try them that might clear the issue…

And you can also delete any non used folders if present

Cheers

I tried this but still getting same issue.

Hi @Shreya_Rao1,

The error message “The tag present in the reparse point buffer is invalid” typically occurs when attempting to publish an automation project in UiPath Studio. This error message indicates that there is an issue with the file path or directory where the automation project is located, and the operating system is unable to locate or access the necessary files.

To resolve this issue, you can try the following steps:

1. Check the file path and make sure that it is correct and that all necessary files are present in the directory.
  2. Check the permissions on the directory and make sure that you have the necessary permissions to access and modify the files.
  3. Close UiPath Studio and any other programs that may be accessing the automation project files.
  4. Try renaming the directory where the automation project is located to a new name, and then try publishing the project again.
  5. If the issue persists, try moving the automation project files to a different directory or drive, and then try publishing the project again.

If none of these steps resolve the issue, you may want to try reinstalling UiPath Studio

1 Like