The browser control is busy because of a blocking dialog box

Hi All,

I am using UiPath Studio and have a workflow to login internal website , then use “Navigate to” with some page variable to form a complete URL to direct to a specific page. Then it seems hang a long time, and at the end the Studio prompted the error Navigate to : The browser control is busy because of a blocking dialog box, alert or menu that is currently open..
I tried to paste this complete URL manually and it works. So i don’t know why this issue happened with UiPath.

Could any one suggest on this. Thanks.

hi @hktoon

check the below post
and try to use attach browser activity

It might work

Thanks
Ashwin S

hi @AshwinS2
I use Open Browser to save the browser after open login page. Then reuse this variable in Navigate To. But it seems not work also. I suspect it is in development environment website (Because our UAT website don’t have this problem) and I guess some web page rendering (eg. menu bar) very slow to complete. How can I wait all things to be completely loaded in webpage? or is there any wait function to use ?

Thanks.

@hktoon you can use on element appear actvity to wait things to be completely loaded in webpage

I am having the same issue, but not all the time (1 out of 3 is ok). Why is this behavior not consistent?