We are excited to share with you the preview release of the Task Capture 2021.7 version!
Now you can incorporate elements of different projects, enjoy newly-added features of Diagram Editor and change the theme of UI!
Walkthrough the list of updates below, give it a try and feel free to share the feedback
- have you ever noticed that the part of the process you have to document already exists and you just need to reuse it?
- or maybe you want to review the documentation of the same task prepared by different stakeholders to bring up the best of each of them?
Now you can copy and paste diagram elements and actions from one Task Capture project into another! Just open the .ssp file (Task Capture project format) in one instance of the app and another .ssp file in the second one and compare, edit and combine the elements using common hotkeys - Ctrl+C to copy, Ctrl+X to cut and Ctrl+V to insert. Don’t forget to save the changes afterwards and generate the Process Definition Document in Word!
Customize your process diagram with ease!
In this version, we’re introducing a brand-new “Properties” tab at the right-side panel! Just in a few clicks you can change the fill, outline and text colour of specific elements and apply desired styles to all elements of the same type or entire diagram.
- Need to provide more details about the elements of process map flow? Fill in the description field that will be automatically included in the exported Word file!
- Check out updated UI of elements!
We’ve made elements view even more consistent with the styles of BPMN elements by changing the shape of Events and Decisions!
- Handy right-click context menu
Want to copy, cut, duplicate or remove elements? Use right-click menu to easily manipulate the process diagram!
- deep dive into the dark world together with us in a galaxy far away by going to the Settings → General tab on the Home page and changing the Theme to the Dark one!
Feel free to download the 64bit EXE installer here
Share your feedback
Let us know what you think about the updates:
- what kind of benefit does the styling of diagram elements bring to you?
- what are the processes that you want to combine into a single project for further documentation?
Found any inconsistency, bug, point for improvement? Don’t hesitate to share your insights here!