System.Runtime.InteropServices.COMException: Click generic error

Dear Team,

I am click on the view text which is compare to excel file and application view if both text will matched then click else skip, I have pass the counter variable in click button but first and second time that is click properly other wise getting error,

I am not able to click in application due to below error

UiPath.Core.ElementOperationException: Click generic error. —> System.Runtime.InteropServices.COMException: Click generic error.
at UiPath.UiNodeClass.Click(Int32 dx, Int32 dy, UiClickType clickType, UiMouseButton mouseBtn, UiInputMethod inputMethod)
at UiPath.Core.UiElement.ClickImpl(Int32 offsetX, Int32 offsetY, ClickType clickType, MouseButton mouseButton, InputMethod inputMethod, Position mousePlacement, Boolean areOffsetsNormalized)
— End of inner exception stack trace —
at UiPath.Core.Activities.ScopeActivity.OnFaulted(NativeActivityFaultContext faultContext, Exception propagatedException, ActivityInstance propagatedFrom)
at System.Activities.Runtime.FaultCallbackWrapper.Invoke(NativeActivityFaultContext faultContext, Exception propagatedException, ActivityInstance propagatedFrom)
at System.Activities.Runtime.FaultCallbackWrapper.FaultWorkItem.Execute(ActivityExecutor executor, BookmarkManager bookmarkManager)

Thanks & Regard
Zaid Qazi

Hi @zaid.ahmad

Please check Click activity not working under any circumstances - Feedback / Activities - UiPath Community Forum could help you or not.

Hey @zaid.ahmad

This error might occur when the element is not available on the screen.

->For this, double-check that the element you are trying to click on is available on the screen at the time the activity is executed.

→ You can also use “Element Exists” activity is required.

Thanks,
HAPPY AUTOMATION!!