Click generic error. while using the Hover activity

I’m running Ui Path community edition and ran into a “Click generic error.” error while it was running a Hover activity. My flow is looping through and deleting some items, and I have it hover a web browser field while waiting. When it gets to a certain item to delete in the web browser, it errors out with the following:

Main has thrown an exception

Source: Invoke Main-seq workflow: Invoke workflow file: Hover ‘H1’

Exception Type: ElementOperationException

UiPath.Core.ElementOperationException: Click generic error. —> System.Runtime.InteropServices.COMException: Click generic error.
at UiPath.UiNodeClass.Hover(Int32 dx, Int32 dy, UiInputMethod inputMethod, Int32 time)
at UiPath.Core.UiElement.HoverImpl(Int32 offsetX, Int32 offsetY, InputMethod method, Int32 timeout, Position mousePlacement, Boolean areOffsetsNormalized)
— End of inner exception stack trace —
at UiPath.Core.Activities.InvokeWorkflowFile.EndExecute(AsyncCodeActivityContext context, IAsyncResult result)
at System.Activities.AsyncCodeActivity.System.Activities.IAsyncCodeActivity.FinishExecution(AsyncCodeActivityContext context, IAsyncResult result)
at System.Activities.AsyncCodeActivity.CompleteAsyncCodeActivityData.CompleteAsyncCodeActivityWorkItem.Execute(ActivityExecutor executor, BookmarkManager bookmarkManager)

It doesn’t seem to be consistent yet. Any thoughts as to why this would occur? or how to resolve the issue?

Thank you!

Regards,
Yasir