System.Activities.ValidationException

Dear Team,

I’ve encountered this error while trying to debug a process:

System.Activities.ValidationException: An extension of type 'UiPath.Activities.Contracts.Persistence.IPersistenceBookmarks' must be configured in order to run this workflow.   at System.Activities.Hosting.WorkflowInstanceExtensionCollection..ctor(Activity workflowDefinition, WorkflowInstanceExtensionManager extensionManager)
   at System.Activities.Hosting.WorkflowInstanceExtensionManager.CreateInstanceExtensions(Activity workflowDefinition, WorkflowInstanceExtensionManager extensionManager)
   at System.Activities.Hosting.WorkflowInstance.RegisterExtensionManager(WorkflowInstanceExtensionManager extensionManager)
   at System.Activities.WorkflowApplication.EnsureInitialized()
   at System.Activities.WorkflowApplication.Enqueue(InstanceOperation operation, Boolean push)
   at System.Activities.WorkflowApplication.SimpleOperationAsyncResult.Run(TimeSpan timeout)
   at System.Activities.WorkflowApplication.BeginRun(AsyncCallback callback, Object state)
   at UiPath.Executor.RobotRunner.RunWorkflow()

Removed the System.Activities.ValidationException namespace but it was of no good. Any insights on this issue’s root cause & troubleshooting are highly appreciated.

Thanks in advance,
Best Regards.

Hi

did this help u to resolve this
Would recommend to have a view on this

Cheers @arjunshenoy

1 Like

I didn’t pay attention to the long-running/human in-the-loop part of the Wait For Document Validation Action And Resume activity here, thus didn’t configure the Persistence Support. Found the fix:

Step 1: Install UiPath.Persistence.Activities package.
Step 2: Navigate to Project > Settings > General > Supports Persistence (Enable)

Thank you @Palaniyappan for sharing this.

Much appreciated @RAKESH_KUMAR_BEHERA on this valuable insight.

1 Like

I didn’t find persistence supports :cry:

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.