Try catch block throwing validation error

Hi everyone
The workflow when i am executing in my dev system it’s working fine where uipath studio is installed, when the same code is moved to production system where uipath studio is not there only uirobot is configured
i am getting the following error
Execution error : System.Exception: The invoked workflow ‘clicking_more_options’ has validation errors. Please review the workflow and resolve the errors. —> System.Activities.InvalidWorkflowException: The following errors were encountered while processing the workflow tree:

‘clicking_more_options’: The private implementation of activity ‘1: clicking_more_options’ has the following validation error: Compiler error(s) encountered processing expression “exception.ToString”.

Type ‘SelectorNotFoundException’ is not defined.

at System.Activities.Hosting.WorkflowInstance.ValidateWorkflow(WorkflowInstanceExtensionManager extensionManager)

at System.Activities.Hosting.WorkflowInstance.RegisterExtensionManager(WorkflowInstanceExtensionManager extensionManager)

at System.Activities.WorkflowApplication.EnsureInitialized()

at System.Activities.WorkflowApplication.Enqueue(InstanceOperation operation, Boolean push)

at System.Activities.WorkflowApplication.SimpleOperationAsyncResult.Run(TimeSpan timeout)

at System.Activities.WorkflowApplication.BeginRun(AsyncCallback callback, Object state)

at UiPath.Core.Activities.InvokeWorkflowFile.<>c__DisplayClass21_0.b__4()

— End of inner exception stack trace —

at UiPath.Core.Activities.InvokeWorkflowFile.EndExecute(AsyncCodeActivityContext context, IAsyncResult result)

at System.Activities.AsyncCodeActivity.System.Activities.IAsyncCodeActivity.FinishExecution(AsyncCodeActivityContext context, IAsyncResult result)

at System.Activities.AsyncCodeActivity.CompleteAsyncCodeActivityData.CompleteAsyncCodeActivityWorkItem.Execute(ActivityExecutor executor, BookmarkManager bookmarkManager)

Thank you
Ram kumar

Please refer to the below post

in catch block after changing the exception from SelectorNotFoundException to system.exception, the issue is fixed.

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.