Wait for form task problem

Hey,

I’m trying to get a workflow working with “Create Form Task” and “Wait for Form Task and Resume”. However, when I run the example snippet it gives the error mentioned below, saying I should configure the an IPersistenceBookmarks extension, which I’m not sure how to do.

If I disable the “Wait for Form Task and Resume” activity, everything works fine, and a Task is created in my online Orchestrator.

However, when the “Wait for Form Task and Resume” is in the workflow, the error is thrown on running it.

I’ve included my dependencies:
project.json (1.1 KB) Main.xaml (3.1 KB)

Thanks!
Martijn

20.4.0-beta.250

Message: An extension of type ‘UiPath.Activities.Contracts.Persistence.IPersistenceBookmarks’ must be configured in order to run this workflow.

Exception Type: System.Activities.ValidationException

RemoteException wrapping System.Activities.ValidationException: An extension of type ‘UiPath.Activities.Contracts.Persistence.IPersistenceBookmarks’ must be configured in order to run this workflow.
at System.Activities.Hosting.WorkflowInstanceExtensionCollection…ctor(Activity workflowDefinition, WorkflowInstanceExtensionManager extensionManager)
at System.Activities.Hosting.WorkflowInstanceExtensionManager.CreateInstanceExtensions(Activity workflowDefinition, WorkflowInstanceExtensionManager extensionManager)
at System.Activities.Hosting.WorkflowInstance.RegisterExtensionManager(WorkflowInstanceExtensionManager extensionManager)
at System.Activities.WorkflowApplication.EnsureInitialized()
at System.Activities.WorkflowApplication.Enqueue(InstanceOperation operation, Boolean push)
at System.Activities.WorkflowApplication.SimpleOperationAsyncResult.Run(TimeSpan timeout)
at System.Activities.WorkflowApplication.BeginRun(AsyncCallback callback, Object state)
at UiPath.Executor.RobotRunner.d__88.MoveNext()

1 Like

How does it work to change to the following setting in the project.json file?
“supportsPersistence”: true

2 Likes

Thanks! I wasn’t aware of the “Supports persistence” option, I switched it on in the Project settings, and everything worked.