Studio license issue

Hi Everyone,
I’m using community version for the past few months. I’m using the same machine for studio and running unattended automation. It was working fine till yesterday. But i’m facing issue in studio and not able run anything from studio. Every second I’m facing exception message from Studio.

In Logs i got this error msg “Error: No license exist for this installation Exception: UiPath.Licensing.Library.Extended.Exceptions.NotLicensedException: No license exist for this installation”(full log attached). However i’m able to run the automation from UiPath assistant. But not able to start job from orchestrator. Kindly let me know how to fix this issue. Also let me know if any more information required from my side.
Note sure if i need to renew license. If so please let me know the steps to renew.

uipathErrorLog.txt (25.4 KB)

Hi @Ponganesh_S_K ,

Could you check your Community Cloud Account and let us know if you do have an Unattended license available ?

If it is a Community Plan/Pro Trial, then you should have 1 Unattended License available. If it is a Free plan, I believe you will not have an Unattended license.
The Pro Trial license is only for 2 Months (60 Days).

Please find the lciense details below. I believe i’m using free version not Pro trail