Stuck in Calculate Client Security Hash - Upload Assignment

Hello guys,

I am facing some trouble with the submission of my project in the exercise “Calculate Client Security Hash - Upload Assignment” from “Robotic Enterprise Framework Deep Dive” course.

Yesterday (October 5th) I uploaded my project, but I I haven’t had my grade since.

It has been a while since I uploaded the project (about 24 hours).

I am sure that both my ACME’s email and UiPath Academy’s email are the same.

It is not possible to resubmit the project, because this UI is not visible.

NOTE: On July 23rd I made a first attempt, but I got grade 0. Because my Academy’s email was different from ACME`s email. There is something wrong with the date too, because it was supposed to show October 5th (second attempt upload) instead of July 23rd (first attempt upload).

Can somebody help me?

Thanks!

@loginerror, could you help me?

Hi @gustavo.cervelin

Please go over these topics here:
https://forum.uipath.com/search?expanded=true&q=%220%2F100%22%20status%3Asolved

Each contains a post that is marked as a solution to the 0/100 result score.

2 Likes

First of all run your complete assignment on or PC/laptop when it successfully complete the transaction or when the execution complete successfully then upload the assignment.

Hope it will work.

1 Like

Hey!

I´m facing the same problem but with the second exercise (Generate Yearly Report).

I uploaded my project this monday (October 5th too) and I haven’t had my grade yet…

1 Like

Hi @ghazanfar,

Thanks for answering!

That was exactly what I did…

I run the automation. All Work Items type 5 were completed and properly commented with the security hash.

I uploaded the solution only after the automation had completed all Work Items type 5 successfully.

But I didn’t get the grade :frowning:

After two days from the upload… I am still stuck. Because the grade does not come out and it is not possible to resubmit the project.

Thanks

Hi @Aline_Teichmann,

Have you had your grade?

Perhaps it is some general problem on the UiPath side.

I think our best option at the moment is to open a ticket here: Contact UiPath Learning

I opened on Monday, but I haven’t had an answer yet.

Thank you

Hi @loginerror,

Thanks for sharing those topics.

I went over them, but I am facing a different problem here.

Their situation: They have the grade, but the result is 0/100. Then, they are trying to understand why they got 0.

My situation: I have no grade. It is as if it is still being computed, and it has been two days since the upload.

Then, I have no action to take. Because while I am “waiting” my grade, it is not possible to resubmit the project.

Could you help me?

Thanks

I see! In this case, contacting Academy Support seems to be the best choice here, see this form:

1 Like

@loginerror,

Support has reset the assessment attempt. Then, I was able to retry and I got the grade 100/100.

Thanks!

Now it takes little time to show assignments results/grading because they have automated and sync the processes. Best way is to create ticket on uipath contact us page they will fix the issue

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.