Strange Queue Rule Error

Hi There,

I have been developing an app to add queue items, however recently every time I clikc the button, I return a ‘Queue rule error’ stating that no queue has been configured.

I know this is incorrect as it usually follows up with ‘Queue item created successfully’ shortly after, containing all the information previously specified in the schema.

The message happens regardless of queue, regardless of input data, have tried deleting the queue, the relationships etc. yet still getting told every queue item is incompatible, and then completed anyway.

Could someone explain why this message might be popping up?

1 Like

Could you please share your queue item configuration?

Hey @LewisHenderson

Kindly show us how are you trying to perform this please ?

Thanks
#nK

@LewisHenderson ,

have you configured all the pre-req as per document? If not please try once again creating a new Queue name as below URL and see if this works for you.

https://forum.uipath.com/t/uipath-apps-orchestrator-queue-integration/454505

Thanks,
Arvind

Hi there, yes I have done this multiple times now, the queue does not appear to reside in the queue, as I have also deleted this and rebuilt.

I have copied this app template (that I have used previously to success) from another orchestrator. Somehow the exported app must still have some old references tied to the original queue, despite me making all of the required changes from the App Studio.

There are no warnings on the app, so everything on the surface appears to work.
It does appear to be more of a superficial issue due to copying from another orchestrator.

Hi @Nithinkrishna

Here’s what’s happening on the button click, nothing too fancy.

Referencing also works

All the input conditions are in the correct string/boolean formats (including the payDate variable, so they all match schema.
As you can see here the queue item is created successfully, but the pop-up still continues to come up as if the queue is not configured.

Hey @LewisHenderson

So you mean the queue item getting created successfully but still you are getting some error ?

Thanks
#nK

Can you please remove other property configuration and test once?

Yes, exactly, it returns that error every time I click the button

Current Schema follows this:

{
“definitions”: {},
“$schema”: “http://json-schema.org/draft-07/schema#”,
“$id”: “http://example.com/root.json”,
“type”: “object”,
“title”: “The Root Schema”,
“required”: [
“ClientName”,“MCPFileName”,“PayDate”,“Frequency”,“Reference”
],
“properties”: {
“ClientName”: {
“type”: “string”
},
“MCPFileName”: {
},
“PayDate”: {
},
“Frequency”: {
},
“Reference”: {
}
}
}

Disabling date time returns the same issue. The queue item is created, but the initially returns as the queue name was not found?

@LewisHenderson ,

Json looks good to me. Can you please do a new json setup for one field and try it ?

This was resolved in the last week with update on the 12th of July.

I believe the source was using an exported app template on a different orchestrator than the one originally configured.

You can read more regarding the update here

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.