Specified folder does not exist in outlook

while reading mails from outlook it popping like The specified folder does not exist
how i solve this.

Folder name : “Inbox” only

@nagavelly.naveen Remove “Inbox” from properties panel and try to run it

Error still popping…

@nagavelly.naveen May this post will help you

already i saw that post and tried all possible ways but nothing will help…

Okay…Try to reinstall package and try this same with new workflow

i tried it but same happens

@nagavelly.naveen Check your outlook account setting this might will help to solve the error.

Where do i check exactly

@nagavelly.naveen

1. Go to file
  2. Click on account settings
  3. Check email and data files options
  4. In data files try to select your email address instead of default outlook

In your screenshot, you do not have the Input Account specified. Enter the correct account name and try it.
Your image:

Outlook example

Be careful the folder is case sensitive. Use the exact name as shown in outlook.

Try setting your Account with the e-mail adress that your Inbox actually is, I mean, if you do have another shared e-mail adress or something like that, it might not worked as you wanted to

I tried with Account also. it not works

I found this in log file please check and share solutions
WRN: Assembly binding logging is turned OFF.
To enable assembly bind failure logging, set the registry value [HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Fusion!EnableLog] (DWORD) to 1.
Note: There is some performance penalty associated with assembly bind failure logging.
To turn this feature off, remove the registry value [HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Fusion!EnableLog].

I know, day before it works fine but now I am getting…

Is there any solution to this yet?

you need to add the mailbox account at Outlook->File->Account Settings->Email->New->add there the account from which you need to extract emails. When it will appear there next to the original account it should work

Try this: Add the mailbox account at Outlook->File->Account Settings->Email->New->add there the account from which you need to extract emails. When it will appear there next to the original account it should work

not working still. Any other solution