Sometimes robot is not working with task scheduler

Hi everyone,

We’ve used enterprise license(Studio version 2019.10.2) but we don’t have orchestrator, so we created task scheduler to trigger UiRobot by batch file.
Normally robot is working fine, but sometimes robot cannot even click or log-in in the first proces.
We have to restart to fix this issue and it work.

Do you have any solution to fix this problem?
If you need more detail please don’t hesitate to ask me.

Thank you.

1 Like

Hi @Norrapat_Thongnop

Welcome to our UiPath Forum! :slight_smile:

Is it always one process that fails in one specific place or is it more random?

Also, do you schedule the process and then log out the user or simply lock the screen?

Hi @loginerror

Thank you for reply me.

Is it always one process that fails in one specific place or is it more random?

Answer: Robot can work with read config, but alway fail on first process of work.(The first activity that interact with screen). so we have to restart it twice a week.

do you schedule the process and then log out the user or simply lock the screen?
Answer: No we don’t. We have set a task to run every 2 minutes, so our pc will not stand by and lock the screen.

I believe the best way would be for you to contact our Technical Support for direct assistance (they could help you directly and figure out the root cause of your specific issue).

Some other advise I could give is that maybe the new process is still blocked by the execution of the older process that didn’t finish within the 2 minutes?

1 Like

Thank you, i’ll contact Technical support.

1 Like