Simulate click activity not ending

Hi,

my click activity is not ending its executing when the “simulate click” property is clicked. It does, however, click on the item and the item that it clicks on will open. But the problem is that the next activity will never be executed and therefore the workflow will not end.

Does anyone have the solution for this? Not using “simulate click” is not an option.

Best regards,

Albert

@a.pietens

Can you place a breakpoint to click activity and debug

So check with StepInto once breakpoint hit

Check if it is moving to next activity or throwing any error?

Thanks

@Srini84
Thanks, I did that and the strange thing is that it is doing neither. It is not moving to the next activity but it also does not throw an error. The window that the click is supposed to open, does open so the click is performed.

@a.pietens

That’s strange, but can you drag the click activity again and indicate the element again and check

Hope this may help you

Thanks

@Srini84 Tried it, but still the same behavior.

@a.pietens

Can you share the properties of the click activity you have given?

Thanks

@Srini84

@a.pietens

Can you give the time out and WaitForReady as Complete and try

Thanks

Hi,

It might be caused by event matter. So, can you try to use Parallel activity as the following steps?

First, put Parallel activity.
Next, put Click activity with simulate click mode to click button into left lane.
Then, put some activities to process item dialog until it closes into right lane.

img20211124-a2

Regards,

1 Like

@Srini84 @Yoichi Thank you both for your help. I eventually found a way using hotkeys instead of clicking.

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.