Trying to switch from Sharepoint on premise to online. Using the same credentials and activities but changed the Sharepoint Instance Type in the Sharepoint application scope.
Now during debugging I get this error on the first “Get file” activity:
Get the company file: Access denied. You do not have permission to perform this action or access this resource.
The strange thing is that if I use ignore and steps to the next get activity it works well and the file is downloaded. I have tried switching places for the two activities, and the first one fails and the second one succeeds. This is also true if I add another “dummy” Sharepoint activity in front of the two that fails. When clicking Ignore and stepping forward, both of the activities Get file work.
Testing connection is working and also as mentioned above the two files are downloaded at some point.
Activity package: UiPath.MicrosoftOffice365.Activities 1.3.0