Access Denied Error - Office 365 pacakage

Hi all,

I am getting below error in MicrosoftOffice365.Activities 1.5.0 version while using Find File Activity in SharePoint

With MicrosoftOffice365.Activities 1.3.0 version, Find File activity is working in SharePoint

Can anyone help in resolving this issue?

@loginerror @Pablito @ovi @treesa.maria @UiPath_Bangalore Please provide your insights on this.

Can you please specify what sort of authentication that you are using.

@AMRITANShlal I have used “InteractiveToken” authentication type

I have used “ApplicationIDAndSecret” authentication type as well

You might have to add instance of UiPath so it could recognize application and give access.

This might help

@AMRITANShlal I didn’t get your solution. can you please explain?

I mean to say, that UiPath won’t be able to make its instance on Microsoft 365, so I’m suggesting to use OAuth or other sort of authentication. That’ll work the same way.

@AMRITANShlal Same thing is working fine in version 1.3.0 bro

Hi @Manjuts90

Does the same happens in the 1.6.0 version?

@loginerror I am facing same issue with package above 1.3.0 versions.

Check the properties for the Microsoft Office 365 Scope - under Interactive Token - OAuthApplication please select Custom. This selection is new in version 1.5.0 and higher. Default value is “UiPath” which overwrites the Application ID you’ve entered.

@topmint1 I have used secretid option that resolved the issue

I have the same problem, but in fact I access to one SharePoint List but no to another. I can´t find if the problem is on SharePoint rights (the user have full control in both) or in the scope definition in UiPath activity.
Does anyone have face this error?
Thank you very much.