Send outlook email workflow Argument not working?

Hello Guys

I need your help, my send outlook workflow is not working if being called or being used as a workflow, however, when I run the workflow itself, it’s working fine. It’s been 2hours and I haven’t found the root cause. Appreciate your help everyone. Thank you! I have attached the file that i’m using. Thanks againSendSumaryReport.xaml (9.9 KB)

@Callos_James_AU i checked your xaml, in SendOutlook activity in Properties panel , Input section, you have not given the account mail id from where it has to send

Please update that to your mail id then it will send mails

Regards
Shanmukh

Hello @shanmukh_pothamsetty still not working :frowning:

@Callos_James_AU

Did you passed arguments properly or not for that workflow ?

@Callos_James_AU,
in send outlook activity , when you click on attach files , you are passing in_SummaryReport file as argument are you using it ?

As i just udpated to my email id and working like a charm :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Hello @lakshman yes, I use message box activity to check if it is getting the argument correctly and it’s showing the correct email recipient.

Hello @shanmukh_pothamsetty yes, I’m using argument in the attach files. Thanks for looking!

That’s weird!! :sweat_smile: did you use argument or assign inside the workflow?

@Callos_James_AU just check if the email account is correct or not…
If it is wrong also it does not throw error

1 Like

i just assigned inside workflow

1 Like

My bad, everyone!! The argument for attach file does not exist :upside_down_face: I’m so sorry!! #Lessonlearned

Thanks @shanmukh_pothamsetty and @lakshman! Appreciate your effort in looking into it! :slight_smile:

2 Likes