@Adi, I have the same problem, and a workaround, perhaps.
- I can see from your screenshot that the “Send Hotkey” dialog, like mine (Win7, 64-bit, Version 17.1.6435) is missing the dropdown arrow.
- Instead of entering anything in the dialog, move your mouse outside the dialog and hit “Enter”. In my case, that gets the search to New York weather, and the rest of the workflow performs as expected.
- Save and edit the sequence. In the section of the recording sequence titled “Send hotkey ‘iexplore.exe Google’”, look at the dialog box - it now has an arrow for the dropdown.
- Click the dropdown, and choose “enter” from the list, then press “Enter” on your keyboard. This section of the sequence should now look like this:
- Now all you have to do is customize the sequence as described in the walkthrough, that is, change the output of 'Get full text ‘SPAN wob_tm’ to a variable you create called ‘temperature’, and add a message box next, right before the “Close browser” activity. Here’s the result:
So it works. I just created this from start to finish while I was entering this reply, so it does work. The key to this is the workaround described in 2) above.
@badita, I think this may actually be a bug. Perhaps it is only in some Windows versions.