At first, I was able to select and loop through rows using UiExplorer selector, but suddendly UiExplorer changed its way to recognize ACME SYSTEM 3 UIelements and I am not able to select listView items anymore, and can’t find listView children neither.
I repeat, it was working great, but not anymore.
I am really sad because I was doing a really long workflow and was almost done.
Things I’ve tried: re-installing uipath (not sure I did it right) - redownloading Acme System 3 - reseting PC - creating new flow - and hundreds more
https://www.acme-test.com/download-client Here you can download the ACME SYSTEM 3