Select a region in PDF by click and drag in UiPath

I need to select a fixed region of PDF file like the picture for digitally signature by mouse click and drag.
I tried to use click down and click up activity, but it didn’t work.
Can anyone help to check what is wrong with the properties of click and make it works as expected, great thanks to you.

Try using get text activity

Regards,

@Anil_G
Hi Mr. Anil_G, I saw your similar post with the link may help on my request. But I tried the same as your properties just did not works. Can you please check anything wrong?

1 Like

Hi @Lin_dh ,
I see you want to keep left click and scroll down in PDF file?
That’s right?
But UiPath cannot keep left click and scroll down.
You can use send hot key with shift and left click (this solution is same keep left mouse and scroll down).

But I think in PDF file. You can read all then get text what you want (this solution is use activity PDF, it will easier than solution 1) .

Regards,
LNV

Thanks @Nguyen_Van_Luong1
Actually, I need keep left click and drag a region for a fixed region. Scrolling down is not mandatory. Just capture a region. Do you know any send hot key could make same works?

Hi @Lin_dh ,
You can use left click then use key shift with key down.
But I think in PDF file. You can read all then get text what you want
Regards,
LNV

@Lin_dh

You need to change the offset for the second click that is when it behaves like a drag and release…give one as 25,25 and other as 125,125

Hope this helps

Cheers

1 Like

Thank you so much! @Anil_G
It helps and working fine now.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.