Search functionality of entity does not work

Hello forum, I’m Luis Fernando Pazos.

Today, I’m asking about something that potentially will lead to other questions, but I’m going to try to keep it simple. I’m working on an app on UiPath Apps, and essentially I have a grid control that I want the search functionality to be “True”. When I configure it as such and preview my app, none of the columns seem to be available for the search option, and when I write a value into the search box, nothing happens. So, in conclusion, it doesn’t work. I’ve already tried deleting and reconfiguring the grid control, changing columns, and other sorts of little stuff that sometimes work, but this time nothing works.

I was wondering if it is not possible to search based on numeric type fields? May that be the reason? If so, I suggest it would be a good idea to add it.

To be honest, the search functionality gives me a bit of an uncertain feeling because of various reasons, like not being able to directly assign the columns we want to make available for search. There is not much you can configure there. Another example is that we can’t assign values to the searchTerm and searchColumn properties of the grid control, and there are scenarios where if you make a search on the grid, then open another page, and then go back to the page where the original grid is, the records with the search you made before will still be there, instead of showing the grid records as originally.

Hopefully a discussion comes up
Regards