Screenshot of Exception

Hello,

Has anyone here created a workflow snippet that takes a screenshot of the unattended robot’s screen when an error/exception occurs? I’m trying to create something that I can plug into the Catch block of a Try-Catch activity. This would help troubleshoot errors that occur in the workflow since I can see the errors that the unattended robot encounters.

Thanks in advance!

@ramirezp
In REframework template under framework folder you will have workflow called takescreenshot.

You can use

As you can see the Robotics Enterprise Framework,

In the Config file, constants tab → it defined where to save the exception screenshots.
And the framework folder contains the Exceptions_Screenshots folder where all the screenshots will be saved.

Thanks guys. However, how do I access this framework folder? I only see these items.

If you are using REframework which available from 2018 of UiPath studio then only you can see like @KarthikByggari.

Hi,

.Screenshots folder will save the screenshots when you indicate on screen (representation purpose) for some activities. Those are not the screenshots taken when the exception occurs.

Regards,
Karthik Byggari