I want to scrape data from specs tab from following link . Can someone help me?
hi @Nikhil_Vidhate welcome to the community…
you can done this with data scrapping…
assume if you searching for item of LED Light in a browser means ,
- Create a Sequence . Now open a browser and go to https://www.bellacor.com/productdetail/catalina-lighting-21288-000-bronze-96-inch-six-light-led-flex-track-2114802.htm this page
- Now search for LED Light .
- Now come back to UiPath Studio and click on Data Scraping from Design Ribbon Tab.
- Now follow the Data Scraping Wizard :if you want to select multiple items means,
- Click Next to select First Item Name . Then click Next to select Second item name to form a pattern.
- Then Click on Extract Corelated Data to extract other details like Price etc.
- Finally click on Finish , to finish the wizard. You will be asked to indicate a Next button in case items are present on multiple pages.
- if you want to store those scrapped data means ,Then come back to UiPath again, and drag an Excel Application Scope activity below Data Scraping activity. Mention the path of file
- Atlast Add a Write Range activity…
it does read in into a datatable
For DataScraping the iterating row cannot be defined, due the given html element structure
@shalinisettu Thanks but it gives error while scraping.
@ppr Thanks for your reply but i want to scrape data using data scraping wizard. I need selector values.
The HTML structure does Not allow to Let define a row Definition for the datascarapping extractmetadata configuration XML. Thats the reason Why IT was done with find children approach. Any reasons why IT has to be done with Data scraping?
@ppr Beacuse i need selector values
Please elaborate more in this. On which selectors are you referring?
@ppr Metadata selector
But already got that this Type of HTML structure and data scraping approach with having a row Definition are NOT compatible?
Are you saying anyhow it is not possible by using data scraping wizard?
Refer to my Post above. The HTML structure is a series of divs and Not a HTML table. For datascrapping WE have to find a row Definition selector along with column selectors. IT seems to me that this is Not possible. Thats why i realized IT with find children
@ppr Ok Thank you