Saving Screenshot in PDF

Hi,

as part of my project, I need to take multiple screenshots in various steps. In the end, all the images need to be added in a Word/PDF file and to be sent across via mail.

Please let me know how to add multiple images in a single Word/PDF file.

2 Likes

@saikat_Chowdhury,

You can take all the screenshots required and save it in a folder, then open a new word document. Then using insert pictures option you can insert all the images as shown here in the Word doc, then use it as you want.

1 Like

Fine
Hope these steps would help you resolve this
—we can take screen shots with TAKE SCREENSHOT Activity and get the variable named img_input
—to save that image we can use SAVE IMAGE activity and pass that variable img_input as input and mention the folder where we want to save the image
—now once after saving to a folder we can insert all the images in that folder to a word document
For example kindly have a view on this thread

And to use word activities go to design tab in studio → manage packages → official tab → search as UiPath.word and install the package

—then if we want we can send that word as it is or send as a pdf with a activity EXPORT TO PDF activity form word activity package

Then we can use SEND OUTLOOK MAIL ACTIVITY where mention the file path of this word or pdf file in the ATTACH FILE option

That’s all you are done
Cheers @Saikat_Chowdhury

2 Likes

Hi,

Yes, I am aware of that. But, there should not be any manual intervention and the whole process needs to be automated using uipath.

I wanted to know if there is any scope of this in uipath itself.

Thanks a lot. Will try it out and let you know how it goes :slight_smile:

1 Like

Cheers @Saikat_Chowdhury

1 Like

@Saikat_Chowdhury,

WordInsertImages.xaml (7.1 KB)

Check this xaml, it will help you with the requirement.

Worked fine!

Thanks a lot :slight_smile:

Cheers @Saikat_Chowdhury

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.