Saving a webpage as PDF: Ctrl+p ---> "Save as PDF"

Hello,

I want to save a report from a website.

However, if I use Ctrl+s to save it, “Webpage, HTML Only”, “Webpage, Single File” and “Webpage, Complete” are the only options. (I tried to add “.pdf” when saving the document but didn’t work)

So I have tried to use Ctrl+p and select “Save as PDF”. But I can’t indicate the Destination button and Save button with Select Item or click activities.

Is there any solutions to the problem I am facing now?

Thanks in advance.

Hi @PeruT

If selectors is not present use image based activities like “click image” to click the drop-down and “select save as PDF” and use “click image” to click “save botton”.

And use everything inside “attach window” as it is seperate window.

1 Like

Thank you doe your instant reply!!

The destination button sometimes shows “Save as PDF” or the printer I recently used.
So UiPath can’t find the “image” when printers names are selected as default. (Click Image would most likely work for the “Save” button, thanks!)

If drop down is changing dunamically use anchor base activity and use find image and indicate Destination as anchor and use click or click image activity in the base and indicate dropdown it will click the dropdown

2 Likes

Hi @prasath_S . I am having the same problem, and I don’t have the “click image” action. Do I have to install an add-on or some packages?

Thank you!

Hello @Sch_Nicolas , @PeruT ,

I had the same problem, so here is my solution.

1. The PDF printer is the default printer on that specific server. So each time, it will show Save as PDF, in the Destination.
  2. I use Send hotkey, for ENTER key, which means will press button OK or SAVE.
  3. In the SAve window, just put the name of the file you want to have
  4. Here it is working the Click Activity to click on Save button.

(If you are interested to select other printer, I believe that you need to setup the printer as the Default one)

I hope it helps.

Vasile.

1 Like

Are you using studio or studio x…

StudioX

Thank you! I’ll try that way

1 Like

Hi @Sch_Nicolas

I have not worked on studio x, maybe search image and tell if you can find anything…thanks

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.