SAP automation - GUI scripting and Robot License

Hello everyone, i have few question connected with SAP-UiPath automation and I hope you will help me.

1. I need to automate the process in SAP, which is normally done by a human.
    Could you tell me, which Ui Robot license do i need(because i need to buy license), if i want to run/start programmed sequence few times per day from a batch .bat file, but it is necessary for the process to work under the locked screen? i know Attended license can’t work under locked screen, but is it possible do run Unattended UiRobot from .bat file? or can he be run only by orchestrator?

2. Right now, i haven’t acces to SAP system, so i didn’t make my UiPath project yet, but when i get acces and I will want to start, will it be a big problem, if i won’t turn on SAP gui scripting? I am asking if it is possible to still somehow automate SAP procceses by UiPath without turning gui scripting, when e.g. SAP owner doesn’t allow to interfere into SAP configuration

thanks in advance

Someone? :slightly_smiling_face:

I would be grateful for some information.

from what I have worked with SAP, you can do nearly anything with keyboard shortcuts if your scripting is disabled.

I am interested to know about-1 too, did you try doing it?

not yet, beacause, i don’t tried orchestrator and unattended robot yet.
I only already run my written scrypt from batch file like this

“C:\Users\MyName\AppData\Local\UiPath\app-18.4.1\UiRobot.exe” /file “C:\Users\MyName\Documents\UiPath\intro\Main.xaml”