Running a RPA process on a RDP Session

Hello,
I have a RPA Process which should run on a RDP Session. The RDP Session is logged in using Citrix Gateway, i.e from the Citrix Server, we download the .ICA file which in turn run the RDP Session.
I have been able to run the RPA Process when I am logged into the RDP Session, and the Process doesnot stop. But as soon as I Stop the RDP Session, or gets disconnected from the RDP Session , the Process stops unexpectedly.
I am using CV activities to fetch details from a Cerner application on a Citrix environment. Even though the screen is available, when the RDP Session gets disconnected the process stops.
Is there any way that even if the RDP Session gets stopped or gets disconnected, the process should not affect and keep on running?
Note: The RDP Session is logged in from a Citrix Gateway when we download the .ica file, then when we open the .ica file, the RDP session gets connected using creds.

Cheers

@YashBiswakarma

Check is the License is allocated is Unattended License?
If so, check whether you installed UiPath Assistant in Service Mode

Thanks,
Srini

Hello, I am running the process itself from the UiPath Studio. I am not using Orchestrator or not running the process from the UiPath server

@YashBiswakarma

So, that’s the case
If you are using UiPath Studio / Attended License, then the RDP should be on and open, once you minimize / Close the RDP session then it will not run, It will throw exception

If you want to run even in minimize / Close of the RDP then it should have Unattended License and run from Orchestrator

Hope this clarifies you

Thanks,
Srini

ok, Lemme check that and I will get back to you

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.