Run as Studio and robot get different result

Hi all,
I am facing a very strange problem. Two week before everything is fine, but one day after i reboot my PC and then found out if i run as robot, it won’t download csv and the last step write range to excel have some issue, i can see the excel open but it won’t save the data. Sometime it will pop up the error said that the excel activity have problem and sometime no. I tried to update all package and go to 2020.4.1 today but the result is the same. All good if i run as studio. Anyone can help???

@bschk - it could be a reference file related issues… you can try below

you can create a simple excel file in different path and create a simple process → read the excel and check. - if its works as expected - pls go through the code and check the reference files are having read/write access.

1 Like

Wow…i just change the path from Document default path to desktop…everything fixed…
But why? i sure i have the read/write permission of both path, why not work in Document uipath project default path? But i remember it’s work before i reboot my pc 2 weeks ago.

@bschk - there could be a security related patches/permissions updated in your org administrator/AD.

OK thx. I will check for it…

1 Like

@bschk - cheers!!

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.