Robots not showing when starting Job

Hi,

I am trying to start a Job from Orchestrator and the Robots are not showing, knowing that the robots are connected to orchestrator and the filter is set to “All” in the robot selection window.

I am using the cloud orchestrator on community edition.

Any help is much appreciated.

Thanks,

Are the Robots provisioned as a Unattended or Non-production type? Attended Robots including Studio can no longer be triggered from Orchestrator.

2 Likes

This makes sense but I’m unable to pass input parameters at run time when running processes via Attended/Studio robots. I’ve posted a new question to the forum.

Partial forum thread:

/t/how-do-i-pass-parameters-to-processes-run-using-attended-or-studio-robots/206224

FYI,
Andy

Hi,

Thank you for the response, it makes sense now.

But now when i create a new standard machine i am unable to select more than 0 unattended license from the drop down. knowing that the cloud community edition supports 2 attended and 1 unattended.

Thanks,

If it is giving you the error input_number_range_no_slots_warning make sure you are allocating your licenses in the Cloud Portal to the Orchestrator Service instance.

2 Likes

Yes thank you so much for helping.

I did manage to do it earlier but it wasn’t clear that i had to allocate here

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.