Robot Looks Unresponsive in Orchestrator

Hi everyone,

We upgrade our licensed Orchestrator to New Version and because of another situation, we changed Orchestrator Server and of course change its url.

But in new Orchestrator our robots allways look like Unresponsive. When we go to robot server and make it Disconnect-Connect; then its situation has been Avalilable. But after a few minutes, its gonna be Unresponsive again. How should we solve it?

And also everytime we try to connect our licensed Orchestrator Url, it gives not security error. How may we solve it? Is there anyone who know that?

Can a uipath official handle this issue?
Will this issue persist in the new update?
Because in this way processes are constantly getting errors.

Kindly contact the technical team on this

https://www.uipath.com/company/contact-us/contact-technical-support

Cheers @mazlumkacar

This page want to my license code. How may i learn it? I have just write it in command promt but it doesn’t work.

@Palaniyappan

2 Likes

and also it want to device id. I also don2t know that.

1 Like

Hi
We can get the license code from your orchestrator page itself
In the top right corner of the orchestrator page click on your name icon
There click on license tab and there we will be the license code

To get the device I’d we can get that from studio and in help session

Cheers @mazlumkacar

But there is no first three character of our license code, i mean how may i see all code?

And also i am still can not find the device code. I think UiPath should support us in this cases.

We noticed and issue where the UiPath dashboard would show robots were unresponsive and no transaction statistics were returned. However, robots were available and continued to run scheduled jobs and permit net jobs to be assigned to them. We noticed that when you started a job, the dashboard would show the robot “busy” and “available”, when the robot’s work was done. But the robot would eventually show “unresponsive” on the dashboard a short time later.

What we determined was that certain CRON jobs that updated the dashboard from robot heartbeats hadn’t been fully migrated during our upgrade. I suspect it was because the web app was not stopped during he update causes certain operations to time out… Anyways, we were able to resolve the issue with the following actions:

Connect to the UiPath application database and run this query:

SELECT * FROM quartz.QRTZ_TRIGGERS

Look for rows where the TRIGGER_GROUP column has a value of ORCHESTRATOR_INTERNAL. If the TRIGGER_STATE column has a value of ‘ERROR’ you can try this fix:

!!! - WARNING YOU DO THIS AT YOUR OWN RISK - !!!

Update the rows where the the TRIGGER_STATE is ‘ERROR’ to ‘WAITING’.
Next, edit the UiPath Orchestrator’s web.config.

Note: this will case the orchestrator application to reset. Also, the SQL login used in the orchestrator’s web.config must have enough permission to read the Master database AND make schema changes to the UiPath database.

Locate the web.config element:
<add key="Database.EnableAutomaticMigrations" value="false" />

Change the element to:
<add key="Database.EnableAutomaticMigrations" value="true" />

Save the web.config and restart the web application or app service if in Azure.

Later, after you are satisfied the dashboard and robots statuses are as they should be, you can set the DatabaseMigrations value back to false.

I hope this helps.

1 Like