Robot log not present in Orchestrator

We are not able to see any logs in orchestrator for robot but in robot logs are available. Request to provide any other steps to fix this issue.

Orchestrator version: 2018.3.3
Robot version: 2018.4.1

Tried below steps but no luck.

Step 1:
Open a File Explorer and go to %appdata%\uipath\logs.
No “offline” file was found.

Step 2:
stop the UiPath Robot service
Delete the folder “C:\Windows\SysWOW64\config\systemprofile\AppData\Local\UiPath\Logs\execution_log_data folder” and restart the service
Deleted and restarted service but still issue persists.

1 Like

Hey,

could it be that your logging level is set to off?
Using the UiPath Robot → Settings → Robot logging you can change the logging level. :slightly_smiling_face:

This link shows the available logging levels

1 Like

Robot logging is set to information and logs are available in robot but not in orchestrator.

1 Like

It is also happening to me as well.
There are times that I can see the logs, but sometimes I don’t

2 Likes

Can someone help with this issue as it is still occurring

1 Like

Please try this one:

Thanks and regards!
Despi

No Luck, Still facing same issue and I found below errors in event viewer.

Error while closing the websocket: System.Net.WebSockets.WebSocketException (0x80004005): An internal WebSocket error occurred. Please see the innerException, if present, for more details. —> System.IO.IOException: Unable to write data to the transport connection: An existing connection was forcibly closed by the remote host. —> System.Net.Sockets.SocketException: An existing connection was forcibly closed by the remote host

Hi everyone,

Have you checked windows logs, do you see logs like below ones?

{“message”:“Insert logs to local storage failed, reason: Unable to cast object of type ‘LiteDB.EmptyPage’ to type ‘LiteDB.HeaderPage’.”,“level”:“Error”,“logType”:“Default”,“timeStamp”:"…}

@2aozturk I am having the same issues here where i cannot see robot logs in Orchestrator. I have followed all the instructions given in the forum here but the issue remains. I was finally able to see the logs in Elasticsearch but the issue remains where i cannot see the logs in Orchestrator. What do i do here. Please assist.

If your robot is in folder other than default classic folder, you need to add default Admin user in that folder too. Like if you have ABC folder other than default folder, then add ‘admin’ user in that classic ABC folder.