Robot is doing nothing

Hello guys,

While Running my project it is processing well after completing the whole process it’s not printing the next logs, and doing the final step and stopping. Instead keeps on running and doing nothing.
It was developed with REFramework

How can I rectify this and why it is happening?

@Yoichi @Palaniyappan @kirankumar.mahanthi1 @Srini84 @pravin_calvin
Regards
Sudharsan

Hi @Sudharsan_Ka ,

Are you running this process sun attended. and also not sure on the context like what are the logs you are printing after completing the process.

Yes its an attended one

And Steps is like after processing all the excel it should move to get transaction returning log as “Retrying” or else it should go to end returning the process finished due to no transaction
Nothing is happening here it is simply running

Regards
Sudharsan

i think the issue with state machine diagram i guess. Could you check if it is no data whether it mapped correctly to end process. Share your screenshot of the state machine diagram. thanks.

Hi @Sudharsan_Ka ,

I would suggest to use a Breakpoint at one of the near end activities. Then Start Debug Process to find out where the control of the Process flows.

This way the loophole could be identified and also you can understand the method to fix it.

It is Connected and has the condition inside transition

Regards
Sudharsan

Some where it is going for infinite loops. what is the scenario for retry email and no data. Could you double check the retry flow and understand whether it is causing the infinite loops. As suggested could you debug little deeper to identify the scapegoat. thanks.

Okay i’ll check that