ReFramework - Retry Transaction

Hello,

I jsut want to ask a question. It says that may transaction is successful everytime I finish running my bot. But the problem is it keeps on repeating the process all over again. Why is that?

But the problem is it keeps on repeating the process all over again. Why is that?

Is your Robot ending with a status message “no more transactions” or something similar? Usually this message shows up after the last Item has been successfully processed.
It might be restarting because the GetTransaction State machine is not setting TransactionItem to Nothing. Usually, this will happen when the Robot has reached the end of the collection of data that it is processing . The Get Transaction State Machine figures this out by checking the count of the data against the TransactionNumber value.

If that does not work:
Try to debug your process through the SetTransactionStatus.xaml. This will tell you why your Transaction State is being set to Success Status.

This sequence is invoked in the “Finally” section of the “Try-Catch-Finally” construct in Process State Machine.

Also debug the RetryNumber variable that is initialized in Main.xaml. If the Robot is programmed to restart for some reason, you may find the answer here.

Hope this helps.