When I’m working with UiPath Studio, I suddenly get an error saying “Robot does not exist” when I try to run something. Uninstalling and reinstalling UiPath Studio solves the problem for a while, but it keeps cropping up. Anyone know how to solve this issue?
Is your studio connected to Orchestrator ?
I actually first get a message that “Orchestrator is disconnected” before that error, but I don’t know how to reconnect it.
I think you are getting error becoz your robot got disconnected from orchestrator.
See this video it will definitely help you -
Welcome to forums
for connection robots check as below
Hope this helps you
Follow the below steps:
- Login to Automation cloud -https://platform.uipath.com/
- In tenent, Click Machines
- click big plus button and click Standard machine
- Type name of your machine and description
- select the license runtime
- click Provision
onces it is done machine key is created automatically
Create bot for the Machine
- in Management click Robot
- Click big button Click Standard robot
- Select machine that you created
- Any name and Description
- Type goes as Studio for in order to access Uipath tool
- for domain user name open Command prompt and type “Whoami” it will give you a result and it will be your domain/UserName
Open Uipath Assistance/Robot Tray
- open Orchestrator settings
- copy url from your cloud Orch. and paste
https://cloud.uipath.com/ [Domain]/[username ]/
- go to Management Machine and click double square then your machine key will be copied into clip board
- paste it in your assistant and click connect
Thank you, Neelima and everyone else for your help. I will definitely follow these steps next time this error happens.