No robot configured for the current user, robot does not exists

Hello.
I am trying to connect the studio to the cloud orchestrator and it does not connect using the “sign in” option (see error image)
and either does not connect using the machine key and machine name option (see 3 images attached)

1 Like

Hi

Welcome back to UiPath forum

Please check the below points

1. Is machine template created and
    Is the robot created in orchestrator and is it of type unattended

2. If robot is created and connected go to START-> Search as Services → look for UiPath Robot and right click it → Restart the service and give a try

3. Or reconnect again as per this document

Cheers @apulidoc99

1 Like

It seems like something happened with my robot service.

I looked for it in services and it did not showed up so i decided to run a process to see if it showed and this error came:

RemoteException wrapping UiPath.Service.Orchestrator.Core.NoUserSessionException: Robot does not exist. —> RemoteException wrapping UiPath.Service.Orchestrator.Clients.OrchestratorHttpException: Robot does not exist.
at UiPath.Service.Orchestrator.OrchestratorClientExtensions.EnsureOrchestratorStatusCodeAsync(HttpResponseMessage response)
at UiPath.Service.Orchestrator.Clients.OrchestratorBaseClient.InternalRequestAsync[T](String baseUrl, String serviceUrl, HttpMethod method, HttpContent content, Func2 parseResponse, TokenFactory tokenFactory, TimeSpan timeout, Dictionary2 headers, CancellationToken ct)
at UiPath.Service.Orchestrator.Clients.OrchestratorBaseClient.RequestAsync(String baseUrl, String serviceUrl, HttpMethod method, HttpContent content, TokenFactory tokenFactory, TimeSpan timeout, Dictionary2 headers, CancellationToken ct) at UiPath.Service.Orchestrator.Clients.OrchestratorBaseClient.RequestAsync[T](String baseUrl, String serviceUrl, HttpMethod method, HttpContent content, TokenFactory tokenFactory, TimeSpan timeout, Dictionary2 headers, CancellationToken ct)
at UiPath.Service.Orchestrator.Clients.OrchestratorClient.BeginSession(RobotIdentifier robotIdentifier, CancellationToken ct)
— End of inner exception stack trace —
at UiPath.Service.Orchestrator.Clients.OrchestratorClient.BeginSession(RobotIdentifier robotIdentifier, CancellationToken ct)
at UiPath.Service.ConnectedSessionManager.BeginSession(ImpersonableIdentity identity, CancellationToken ct)
at UiPath.Service.ConnectedSessionManager.BeginOrUpdate(ImpersonableIdentity identity, CancellationToken ct)
at UiPath.Service.AttendedService.BeginOrUpdateSession(Message message, CancellationToken ct)
at UiPath.CoreIpc.Server.InvokeMethod(EndpointSettings endpoint, Request request, Object service, MethodInfo method, Object arguments)
at UiPath.CoreIpc.Server.HandleRequest(EndpointSettings endpoint, Request request, IServiceScope scope, CancellationToken cancellationToken)
at UiPath.CoreIpc.Server.<>c__DisplayClass4_2.<<-ctor>b__6>d.MoveNext()
— End of stack trace from previous location —
at UiPath.CoreIpc.IOHelpers.WithResult(Task task)
at UiPath.CoreIpc.IOHelpers.WithTimeout[TResult](IEnumerable1 cancellationTokens, TimeSpan timeout, Func2 func, String message, Func`2 exceptionHandler)

Fine then
Pls check with this point now and try reconnecting

Make sure the username, password are correctly mentioned and domain name we can get it from our machine by going to start and run cmd
There type as whoami and press enter which will give us the domain name of the Machine

@apulidoc99

When creating a template machine it does not let me assign robots

No worries
Pls follow this doc on connecting machine to a robot

@apulidoc99

Dears,
i am also facing the same issue while open the studio, i installed the 22.4.3 version install.
i am stuck at below error screen after click on Sign In button landing screen. please help me to resolve the issue

dear Palaniyapan,

I faced same error when installing the UiPath studio in user mode.
Below are the steps I performed to resolve this Issue.

1) Create a robot for your user id

Robot creation

Note: To add the robot, go to Manage Access in Tenant Section

2) Assign license to the robot

Note: To add the license, go to admin section and select “License Allocation to users”

1. Try login in in studio using orchestrator URL

Thanks
John Felix

1 Like

Hello,
I also had the same issue. Trying to connect to the cloud orchestrator I got the Error Message “No robot configured for the current user.”. I solved it with following steps:

1. Go to Tenant.
  2. Go to Manage Access.
  3. Under “Assign roles” press on “Edit” for the correspondig user.
  4. Go to “Personal automations setup”
  5. Click on “Enable user to run automations”
  6. Save the Setup.
  7. Try to connect to cloud Orchestrator thorugh you Studio. It should work now.

Kind regards
Tolga

5 Likes

Hi Tolga,

Your solution worked instantly when nothing else worked.
These steps are not given in the Foundation Training.
Thank you very much.

1 Like

tolga thank you for the solution, it worked for me as well.